How to Open Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Fixed Deposit Account
Updated 04 Oct 2023
Here's a guide on how to open an FD account with Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank. This bank offers a Fixed Deposit (FD) scheme that allows you to earn returns while avoiding market volatility. Their range of tenures and schemes caters to investor needs.
Opening a Fixed Deposit Account in KJS Bank
- Go to the Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank location, where you want to open an FD account to get started.
- Your name, address, email address, phone number, PAN, nominee name, and kind of account should be entered on the Fixed Deposit Account Form.
- Indicate the preferred fixed deposit tenure on the form.
- Additionally, you can attach a cheque or transfer the deposit amount via NEFT from another bank account.
- Don't forget to include the KYC paperwork with the form. These consist of your PAN card, address evidence and identity proof.
- After checking your information and supporting papers, a bank executive will open your FD account. You will get a receipt for your fixed deposit after creating your account.
Age: 18 and above
- Resident individuals,
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUF)
- Firms (proprietorship/partnership)
- Public or Private limited companies,
- Institutions approved by RBI and more.
- Driving licence
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- PAN Card (or Form 60 if PAN card is not available)
- Voter ID card
- Electricity bill
- Driving licence
- Aadhaar Card
When is the ideal moment to make a Fixed Deposit investment?
Your objectives, level of risk tolerance, and current interest rates will all influence the best time to invest in a fixed deposit. In general, it is wise to invest when interest rates are high and anticipated to stay steady for the duration of the investment.
Why should I pick fixed deposits over return-generating investments?
One type of investment instrument is fixed deposits. They come with risk. Over time, deliver steady results.
Additionally, they provide the benefit of DICGC insurance, which ensures that your investment is safeguarded if the bank cannot pay the maturity amount.
Does the Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank's fixed deposits have DICGC insurance coverage of 5 lakhs?
Absolutely. The Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC) insures fixed deposits in Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank up to a maximum of 5 lakhs.
How do I make a premature withdrawal from Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank of my deposit?
Follow these steps to withdraw your fixed deposit from Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank early:
1. Complete the form for closing an FD account.
2. Include all KYC documentation.
3. Give the bank your FD Certificate.
How do I see the details of my Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank term deposit?
There are two ways to examine the details of your term deposit with Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank:
1. Access the information via their online banking interface or the "Kalyan Klick" mobile banking app.
2. Please be aware that after the term deposit's issuance date, it could take up to two business days for the data to appear in your account.
Open FD in Top Banks
Top Banks FD Schemes
Understanding Fixed Deposit
Disclaimer: Wint Wealth makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the information displayed is subject to change and are provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended to or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. You are advised to make your own enquiries, consult a professional advisor and verify the information prior to taking any investment decisions. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of information contained on this website.