How to Open North East Small Finance Bank Fixed Deposit Account
Updated 06 Sep 2023
Investing in a Fixed Deposit (FD) is one of the safest ways to see your money grow. With its consistent returns and robust security, FDs are the preferred choice for many. North East Small Finance Bank, a renowned name in the banking sector, provides various attractive FD options for investors.
This blog will guide you through opening an FD account with the bank, including the eligibility criteria, required documents, and frequently asked questions.
How to Open an FD account in North East Small Finance Bank
- Personally visit the nearest bank branch.
- Fill out the required FD form.
- Provide details such as deposit amount, tenure, etc.
- Attach the required documents such as PAN, photographs, etc.
- Payment can be made through cheque, DD, or online banking.
- The banker will verify the details and proceed further.
- Obtain the acknowledgement slip of the FD account.
- Any individual
- Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)
- Partnership firms
- Associations, trusts, societies, and clubs
- PAN for all entities.
- ID proofs of authorised signatories for companies.
- Passport-size photographs of directors, partners, members, or individuals.
- KYC for all entities.
- Certificate of incorporation for companies.
- Declaration deed for Individuals, HUF, and Proprietorships.
- Memorandum of Association for companies.
- Letter from partners to open and operate the account for partnership firms.
- Board Resolution to open and operate the account for associations and clubs.
- Trust deed copy and copy of the certificate of registration for trusts.
What is the highest interest rate on North East Small Finance Bank’s FD?
The highest interest rate for regular citizens is 8% for 1111 days of maturity. And for senior citizens, it is 8.75%.
Is the ₹5 lakhs DICGC insurance cover applicable on North East Small Finance Bank FD?
Yes, the ₹5 lakhs DICGC insurance cover applies.
How to deposit the FD amount?
FD amount can be deposited via cheques, DD, credit/debit cards, internet banking, etc.
Does the bank's staff get an additional interest rate on the FDs?
Yes, the bank's staff gets an additional interest rate.
Open FD in Top Banks
Top Banks FD Schemes
Understanding Fixed Deposit
Disclaimer: Wint Wealth makes no guarantee or warranty on the accuracy of the data provided on this site, the information displayed is subject to change and are provided on an as-is basis. Nothing contained herein is intended to or shall be deemed to be investment advice, implied or otherwise. You are advised to make your own enquiries, consult a professional advisor and verify the information prior to taking any investment decisions. We accept no liability for any loss arising from the use of information contained on this website.