ICICI Bank Net Banking: All You Need to Know About
ICICI Bank is one of the largest private sector Banks of India and it provides its customers a wide range of financial services to retail as well as corporate customers.
ICICI Bank facilitates its customers Net Banking facility through which the customers can operate from anywhere and anytime.
This service can be activated without any cost and can be availed by ICICI bank account holders.
Now, let us discuss this in detail about ICICI bank’s net banking features, registration, login and other varied things.
Features and Services of ICICI Net banking
Some of the services offered by ICICI Bank Net banking are as follows:
- Account Management: ICICI Bank Netbanking facilitates their customers to manage their savings and current accounts and also can manage credit cards if required can change their address, phone number etc. without going to the ICICI bank branch and they can see their account balance, transaction history and can download their account statements also.
- Borrowing Services: With the help of ICICI bank Net banking the customers can apply for loans and track their application. Apart from applying for loans they can also view their loan history, repayment schedule, and loan balance and can download interest certificates, update their PAN etc.
- Payment Services: Through the ICICI bank Net banking the customers can pay their utility bills, and credit card bills and can set the remainder for automatic bill payment.
- Fund transfer: ICICI bank Netbanking facilitates their customers to transfer funds to other ICICI bank accounts as well as other bank accounts through IMPS, RTGS, NEFT and UPI.
- Investment: ICICI bank Net banking provides a platform for various investment options to its customers, mutual funds, fixed deposits and can open Demat accounts through which customers can invest in stocks also.
- Online Shopping: ICICI Bank customers can go for online shopping and can make payments securely through the Debit card and credit card.
How to Register for ICICI Bank Internet Banking
ICICI Bank internet banking facilitates customers to perform a wide range of transactions from anywhere, anytime.ICICI Bank provides this service to every customer and they can register free of cost.
Here are the steps to follow for registration:
Step 1: Visit the official website of ICICI Bank https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/insta-banking/internet-banking/index.page.
Step 2: Click the tab Personal banking and then click on ‘Login’.
Step 3: Click on ‘Get User ID’.
Step 4: Now click on ‘Click Here to Proceed’.
Step 5: Enter the Bank account number and registered mobile number and then click on ‘Go’.
Step 6: User Id will be generated and displayed on screen.
Step 7: Go to the Login page and click on ‘Generate Password’.
Step 8: Now click on ‘Click Here to Proceed’.
Step 9: Enter the ‘User ID’ and click on ‘Go’.
Step 10: Enter the registered mobile number to receive the OTP.
Step 11: Enter the OTP and the user will generate Password.
ICICI Bank Internet Banking Login Procedure
Here is a step to login to the ICICI Bank Internet Banking:
Step 1: Visit the official website of ICICI Bank (https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/insta-banking/internet-banking/index.page).
Step 2: Enter the User ID and Password.
Step 3: Click on ‘Login’.
How to Reset ICICI Bank Net Banking Password
Here are the steps to reset your ICICI Bank Net Banking password:
Step 1: Open the official website of ICICI Bank then click on the “Get password” option.
Step 2: Enter the User ID and click on ‘Go’ option.
Step 3: The customer will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number and click on ‘Go’.
Step 4: Enter the OTP in the Unique Number Box and click on ‘Go’ option.
Step 5: Enter the new password and re-enter to confirm it.
Step 6: Click on the ‘Go’ option.
Step 7: A message will be displayed on the screen for a successful password change.
How to Activate ICICI Bank Chat Banking
To resolve the queries of the customers instantly ICICI Bank has introduced a new feature called WhatsApp Banking, this service is accessible 24×7 for the customers and it is very safe and secured as it is end-to-end encrypted.
ICICI Bank WhatsApp Banking feature offers various services related to customer’s accounts and Debit/Credit cards.
All the customers of ICICI Bank can activate their WhatsApp banking services through the phone by following these steps:
Step 1: Save the number +91 86400 86400 and send a WhatsApp message “Hi”.
Step 2: Now agree the terms and conditions and start using the banking services.
Step 3: User can also:
- Give a missed call to +919542000030.
- SMS ‘OPTIN’ to +919542000030.
Advantages of ICICI Bank Net Banking
Nowadays everything is available with a tap of a finger with the help of the internet and Online transactions have made our life easy and very convenient, let us discuss some potential advantages of ICICI Bank Internet Banking:
- Convenient: You can open your account through Internet banking and can operate from anywhere and anytime. Also you can make payments on your utility bills and can transfer funds easily and Internet banking keeps a comprehensive record of your transactions.
- Accessibility: You can do the transaction from anywhere or anytime it does not matter whether the bank is closed or on a public holiday is there, one can do the transaction 24*7.
- Ease of Fund Transfer: This is very fast and efficient and can easily transfer your funds from one account to another in a hassle-free way.
- Safe and Secure: Through ICICI Bank Internet banking the transactions you do are very secure and can help to keep a watch on your account balance. It also reduces the threat of any fraudulent activity before any severe damage it can cause to your account and can resolve it immediately without any delay.
- Other services offered: You can get updates regarding any new investment options, loans and offers available on shopping and purchasing which benefits you in saving your money.
How to transfer funds through ICICI Bank Internet Banking
There are various ways through which you can transfer money with the help of ICICI Bank Internet banking and those are NEFT, RTGS, IMPS and UPI.
These are available 24*7 365 days and can transfer your funds securely with the help of these channels.
How to Add Beneficiary in ICICI Bank for Fund Transfer
Step 1: Adding a Beneficiary
- Go to the official net banking website of ICICI Bank (https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/insta-banking/internet-banking/index.page)
- Enter the ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’ to login to the account.
- Click on ‘Payment & Fund Transfer’.
- From the drop down menu click on the “Funds Transfer” option.
- Click on ‘Add New Payee’ option.
- Select the type of payee – ICICI Bank payee or Other Bank Payee.
- Enter the Beneficiary account name, type of account, account number, re-enter the account number to confirm and IFSC.
- Click on ‘Next’ and verify the details.
- Click on ‘Confirm Payee’ option to save the details.
- Enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number and click on ‘Confirm Payee’ option.
- If a user does not receive OTP on a registered mobile number then, the user can get the OTP over call by clicking on the option “Get OTP on call”.
- Now the beneficiary is successfully added.
Step 2: How to Transfer the Fund
- Log in to your internet banking on the ICICI net banking portal
- Click on the ‘Funds and Transfer’ option.
- Select the ‘Transfer Now’ option.
- Select the account from which the amount has to be transferred and select the beneficiary account to which the money has to be transferred.
- Enter the transaction amount, date of the transaction and the type of payment such as NEFT, RTGS and IMPS.
- Click on ‘Next’ and all the entered details will be displayed on the screen for verification, after verifying the details click on ‘Submit’ to complete the transaction.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much amount I can transfer through ICICI Bank Net Banking?
You can transfer up to ₹ 10 lakhs using the ICICI net banking facility.
How to secure ICICI Bank Net Banking?
To secure your ICICI Bank Net Banking account, Change your online banking password regularly. Always look at the last login date and time after you log in. Don’t use shared computers or cyber cafes for online banking. Once you’re logged in, you won’t have to enter your username and password again.
How does ICICI Bank Net Banking work?
With ICICI Bank Internet banking, you can do several banking tasks online. You can easily transfer money between your own accounts, send money to accounts held at any ICICI Bank branch, and even make transfers to accounts at other banks.
What is the minimum balance in ICICI Bank Net Banking?
You can transfer as low as ₹ 1 through the ICICI Bank IMPS and NEFT facility.
What is the daily limit for ICICI Bank Net Banking?
The daily limit for ICICI Bank Net Banking transfer is ₹ 10 lakhs.
Why I am unable to access ICICI Bank Net Banking?
The Customer ID you’re using to log in is either not registered for Net Banking or it could belong to another account holder who isn’t registered for Net Banking. You can contact your bank branch to get the correct customer ID.
Is ATM card required to open ICICI Bank Net Banking?
Yes, it is necessary to have an ATM card to open ICICI Bank Net Banking. However, if you do not have the ATM card, you can connect to your bank branch and fill-up a form to directly open Net Banking.