Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Net Banking: All You Need to Know About
Karur Vysya bank net banking facilitates the customers to perform financial as well as non-financial transactions and services anywhere, anytime with the help of the internet and this comes with a security feature of Double factor authentication system.
This service can be activated without any cost and can be availed by Resident as well NRI bank account holders.
Now, let us discuss this in detail about Karur Vysya bank’s netbanking features, registration, login and other varied things.
Features and Services of KVB Net Banking
Some of the services offered by KVB bank Net banking are as follows:
- Account Management: Karur Vysya Bank Net banking facilitates their customers to manage their savings and current account and, if required can change their address, phone number etc without going to the bank branch and they can see their account balance, transaction history and can download their account statements also.
- Loan Services: With the help of KVB bank Net Banking the customers can apply for loan and can track their application and apart from applying for loan they can also view their loan history, repayment schedule and loan balance.
- Payment Services: Through the KVB bank Net Banking the customers can pay their utility bills, credit card bills and can set the remainder for automatic bill payment.
- Fund transfer: KVB bank Net banking facilitates their customers to transfer the funds to other KVB bank accounts as well other banks accounts also through IMPS, RTGS, NEFT and UPI.
- E-statement: The user can receive the e-statement daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly at their request, however for the daily e-statement KVB charges ₹200+ service tax per month.
- Customer Service: KVB also provides these services to their customers:
- Cheque status
- Stop cheque payment
- Forex rate inquiry
- Mail box
- Cheque book status inquiry
- Registering alerts- to register for alerts and messages.
- Change passwords
- Session summary report.
How to Register for Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Internet Banking
Here are the steps to follow for registration for KVB:
Step 1: Visit the official website of KVB https://www.kvb.co.in/.
Step 2: Select the Internet banking option under the login category.
Step 3: Click on ‘Continue to Login’.
Step 4: Select ‘New User’.
Step 5: Read the terms and conditions and click on ‘I Agree’.
Step 6: Select the registration type from the drop down menu i.e customer Id or Savings account number.
Step 7: Enter the required details such as Debit card, ATM PIN, expiry date and registered mobile number.
Step 8: Click on ‘Submit’ and the user is successfully registered for KVB Net banking.
Step 9: After successful registration a confirmation mail will be sent to the user for resetting the password.
Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Internet Banking Login Procedure
Here is a step to login to the Karur Vysya Bank Internet Banking:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Karur Vysya Bank (https://www.kvb.co.in/).
Step 2: Click on ‘Login’ option.
Step 3: Select the internet banking option from the drop down menu.
Step 4: Click on ‘Registered User’.
Step 5: Enter the ‘user/customer ID’ and Captcha code displayed on the screen
Step 6: Enter the ‘Login ID’ and ‘Password’ and click on ‘Login’.
How to Reset Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Net Banking Password
Here are the steps to follow to rest the password of Karur Vysya Bank net banking:
Step 1: Go to the net banking login page.
Step 2: Click on Reset Password.
Step 3: Enter Customer ID.
Step 4: Answer the secret question which you have selected while registration.
Step 5: Enter TPIN and OTP or RSA passcode.
How to Activate Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Chat Banking
For resolving the queries of the customers instantly Karur Vysya Bank has introduced a new feature called WhatsApp Banking, this service is accessible 24×7 for the customers and it is very safe and secured as it is end-to-end encrypted.
Bank Karur Vysya WhatsApp Banking feature offers various services related to customers balance enquiry, Mini statement, FD/RD interest rates, Cheque Book request, Account block/unblock, debit card block and Net banking block/unblock..
All the customers of Karur Vysya Bank can activate their WhatsApp banking services through the phone by following these steps:
Step 1: Save the number 9176994444 and send a whatsapp message “Hi”.
Step 2: Response will be provided with a “Welcome Greeting” along with the terms and conditions and this message will come with the option of “Agree” or “Do Not Agree” the terms and conditions.
Step 3: If the user opt for “Agree” then the Main menu list option will be available.
Step 4: Now the user can avail the services available for KVB WhatsApp banking
Advantages of Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Net Banking
Nowadays everything is available with a tap of a finger with the help of internet and Online transactions has made our life easy and very convenient, let us discuss some potential advantages of Karur Vysya Bank Internet Banking:
- Convenient: You can open your account through internet banking and can operate from anywhere and anytime and also you can make payment of your utility bills and can transfer funds easily and also Internet banking keeps a comprehensive record of your transactions.
- Accessibility: You can do the transaction from anywhere or anytime it does not matter whether the bank is closed or a public holiday is there, one can do the transaction 24*7.
- Ease of Fund Transfer: This is very fast and efficient and can easily transfer your funds from one account to another in a hassle free way.
- Safe and Secure: Through Karur Vysya Bank Internet banking the transactions you do are very secure and can help to keep a watch on your account balance and it also reduces the threat of any fraudulent activity before any severe damage it can cause to your account and can resolve it immediately without any delay.
- Other services offered: You can get the updates regarding any new investment options, loans and offers available on shopping and purchasing which benefits you to save your money.
How to Transfer Funds Through Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Internet Banking
There are various ways through which you can transfer money with the help of Karur Vysya Bank Internet banking and those are NEFT, RTGS, IMPS and UPI.
These are available 24*7 365 days and can transfer your funds securely with the help of these channels.
How to Add Beneficiary in Karur Vysya Bank for Fund Transfer
Step 1: Adding a Beneficiary
- Login to Karur Vysya bank Internet Banking and enter your customer ID and password.
- Go to the funds transfer tab and click on ‘Beneficiary Maintenance’ and select the type of transaction i.e, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Click on “Create Beneficiary”.
- Enter the beneficiary ID and enter Beneficiary name, address, city, Zip code, now, click on “Proceed”.
- Enter the beneficiary Bank account number, IFSC.
- Click on ‘Add’ and then, ‘confirm’.
Step 2: Making a NEFT funds transfer
- Go to the Payment tab and select ‘NEFT Fund Transfer’
- Select the account from which the user wants to transfer the money.
- Enter the Beneficiary detail to whom the money has to be transferred, for this click on ‘Lens search’ it will open the list of beneficiaries added.
- Select the beneficiary from the list.
- Automatically the system will fetch the beneficiary account details.
- Enter the transaction amount.
- Click on the ‘Initiate’ option.
- Review the details click on ‘Confirm’.
- Enter the transaction PIN and OTP (One Time Password).
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- The amount is successfully transferred to the beneficiary’s account within a few hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much amount I can transfer through Karur Vyasya Bank Net Banking?
There is no restriction on the amount for NEFT transactions, and you can transfer funds online at any time, day or night, using Karur Vyasya Bank netbanking or mobile banking services.
How to secure Karur Vyasya Bank NetBanking?
KVB’s Internet Banking offers enhanced security through Double Factor Authentication, which involves using a 4-digit PIN and a randomly generated number from an RSA token.
How does Karur Vyasya Bank NetBanking work?
With KVB Internet banking, you can do several banking tasks online. You can easily transfer money between your own accounts, send money to accounts held at any KVB branch, and even make transfers to accounts at other banks.
What is the minimum balance in Karur Vyasya Bank Net Banking?
You can transfer as low as ₹ 1 through the Karur Vyasya Bank IMPS and NEFT facility.
What is the daily limit for Karur Vyasya Bank Net Banking?
The default daily limit for Karur Vyasya Net Banking is ₹ 50 lakhs.
Why I am unable to access Karur Vyasya Bank Net Banking?
The Customer ID you’re using to log in is either not registered for Net Banking or it could belong to another account holder who isn’t registered for Net Banking. You can contact your bank branch to get the correct customer ID.
Is ATM card required to open Karur Vyasya Bank Net Banking?
Yes, it is necessary to have an ATM card to open Karur Vyasya Bank Net Banking. However, if you do not have the ATM card, you can connect to your bank branch and fill-up a form to directly open Net Banking.