Canara Bank Net Banking: All You Need to Know About
Canara Bank is one of the oldest banks operating in India and it was nationalised in the year 1969 till today they are serving their customers with good banking experiences.
Canara Bank provides their customers 24×7 and 365 days services with the help of net banking even on holidays users can transfer funds and avail of another banking service without visiting the branch.
This service can be activated without any cost and can be availed by Canara bank account holders.
Now, let us discuss in detail about Canara bank’s net banking features, registration, login and other varied things.
Features and Services of Canara Net Banking
Some of the services offered by Canara Bank Net banking are as follows:
- Account Management: Canara Bank Netbanking facilitates their customers to manage their savings and current accounts and also can manage credit cards if required can change their address, phone number etc. without going to the Canara bank branch and they can see their account balance, transaction history and can download their account statements also.
- Borrowing Services: With the help of Canara Bank Netbanking customers can apply for loans and can track their applications apart from applying for loans they can also view their loan history, repayment schedule, and loan balance and can download interest certificates, update their PAN etc.
- Payment Services: Through the Canara bank Netbanking the customers can pay their utility bills, and credit card bills and can set the remainder for automatic bill payment.
- Fund transfer: Canara Bank Netbanking facilitates their customers to transfer funds to other Canara Bank accounts as well as other bank accounts through IMPS, RTGS, NEFT and UPI.
- Investment: Canara Bank Netbanking provides a platform for various investment options to its customers, mutual funds, fixed deposits and can open Demat accounts through which customers can invest in stocks also.
- Online Shopping: Canara Bank customers can go online shopping and can make payments securely through a Debit card and credit card.
- E-statements: With the help of Canara Bank net banking users can download their e-statements.
How to Register for Canara Bank Internet Banking
Canara Bank internet banking facilitates customers to perform a wide range of transactions from anywhere, anytime. Canara Bank provides this service to every customer and they can register free of cost.
Here are the steps to follow for registration:
Step 1: visit the Canara bank website i.e. canarabank.in and click on ‘New Registration’.
Step 2: Accept the terms and conditions displayed on the screen by clicking on ‘I Agree’.
Step 3: Enter Canara bank 13 digits Account number, ATM PIN, Registered mobile number, customer ID or one of the last 5 debit transaction amounts or one of the last 5 credit transaction amounts click on terms and conditions and click on ‘I Agree’, OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
Step 4: Enter the OTP in the 1st and 2nd row and click on ‘Submit’.
Step 5: Enter login password and then re-enter to confirm and click on ‘Submit’.
Step 6: After submission a message will be displayed on the page for successful registration.
Canara Bank Internet Banking Login Procedure
Here is a step to login to the Canara Bank Internet Banking:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Canara Bank https://netbanking.canarabank.in/entry/ENULogin.
Step 2: Enter user ID and Password
Step 3: Enter the Captcha code.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Sign in’ option.
How to Reset Canara Bank Net Banking Password
Here are the steps to reset your Canara Bank Net Banking password:
Step 1: Open the official website of Canara Bank then click on the “Forgot password” option.
Step 2: Enter User ID, Date of Birth, PAN and account number.
Step 3: Enter the new password and re-enter it to confirm and click on ‘Submit’.
Step 4: A confirmation message will display on the screen and confirm the details previously filled and click on ‘Submit’.
Step 5: Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
Step 6: A confirmation message will display on the screen and now the password has been successfully reset.
Advantages of Canara Bank Net Banking
Nowadays everything is available with a tap of a finger with the help of the internet and Online transactions have made our life easy and very convenient, let us discuss some potential advantages of Canara Bank Internet Banking:
- Convenient: You can open your account through internet banking and can operate from anywhere and anytime also you can make payments on your utility bills and can transfer funds easily and Internet banking keeps a comprehensive record of your transactions.
- Accessibility: You can do the transaction from anywhere or anytime it does not matter whether the bank is closed or on a public holiday is there, one can do the transaction 24*7.
- Ease of Fund Transfer: This is very fast and efficient and can easily transfer your funds from one account to another in a hassle-free way.
- Safe and Secure: Through Canara Bank Internet banking the transactions you do are very secure and can help to keep a watch on your account balance it also reduces the threat of any fraudulent activity before any severe damage it can cause to your account and can resolve it immediately without any delay.
- Other Services Offered: You can get updates regarding any new investment options, loans and offers available on shopping and purchasing which benefits you to save your money.
How to Transfer Funds Through Canara Bank Internet Banking
There are various ways through which you can transfer money with the help of Canara Bank Internet banking and those are NEFT, RTGS, IMPS and UPI.
These are available 24*7 365 days and can transfer your funds securely with the help of these channels.
Here are the steps to follow for fund transfer through internet banking:
Step 1: Log in to the Canara Bank Net banking account by entering your User ID and password.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Funds Transfer’ and select the type of transfer (NEFT, RTGS or IMPS).
Step 3: Enter the beneficiary details like bank account number, IFSC and the transaction amount.
Step 4: Verify the entered details and confirm it.
Step 5: Enter the transaction password and click on ‘Submit’.
Step 6: After the successful transfer the user will receive a confirmation message.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much amount I can transfer through Canara Bank Net Banking?
There is no restriction on the amount for NEFT transactions, and you can transfer funds online at any time, day or night, using Canara Bank net banking or mobile banking services.
How to secure Canara Bank Net Banking?
To secure your Canara Bank Net Banking account, check your internet banking account often, and be sure to log in and out the right way. You can also set-up two-step verification for added security.
How does Canara Bank Net Banking work?
With Canara Bank Internet banking, you can do several banking tasks online. You can easily transfer money between your own accounts, send money to accounts held at any Canara Bank branch, and even make transfers to accounts at other banks.
What is the minimum balance in Canara Bank Net Banking?
You can transfer as low as ₹ 1 through the Canara Bank IMPS and NEFT facility.
What is the daily limit for Canara Bank Net Banking?
The default daily limit for Canara Bank Net Banking is ₹ 2 lakhs. However, there is no upper limit for funds transfer. You can increase your daily limit using Internet Banking.
Why I am unable to access Canara Bank Net Banking?
The Customer ID you’re using to log in is either not registered for Net Banking or it could belong to another account holder who isn’t registered for Net Banking. You can contact your bank branch to get the correct customer ID.
Is ATM card required to open Canara Bank Net Banking?
Yes, it is necessary to have an ATM card to open Canara Bank Net Banking. However, if you do not have the ATM card, you can connect to your bank branch and fill-up a form to directly open Net Banking.